Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You Cheated Me!

It take a bunch of time playing this game but my friend tell me that I can use some Yoville Cheats to simplify the game. This is like hack but more often to say a pretty cool stuff than cheat engine. Surrender myself in playing a game without this guide and I even take a one blow of glory with such an instant hack program I have on my PC. I’m a gamer and also a programmer and I want to share some of my cheats to all the reader of my blog. Actually if you want to know more about my story as a hacker and cheater this would help you to know more about me.

I’m not a cheater or cracker but this story made me to do this. I have a girlfriend and I really love her knowing that she is kind of addicted to Yoville. On the first place I’m not fan of this game since this is like an interruption to our relation but it gives me a try because I love her. On the first chapter of our game I found it very enjoyable game but later on I’m so sick to the game and I want to have a progress instantly and that is the time I use Yoville Cheats.

Then I made a great game with this hack and I had secret it to my girl friend. She is quite busy taking the long road of the game but I’m on the express way leaving all my step to her. I was so enjoyed of knowing that I’m a greater player than her until one day she read my secret notebook the letter I wrote about Yoville Cheats. I said on that note that I’m so sorry if I cheat my girl friend I have no choice but to build up my pride as a man and as a player. On that day she cried on my and she slapped my without knowing of everything then I don’t have the right time to explain and finally she left me.

Week later I saw her with her new boyfriend they were so happy with each other while playing Yoville Cheats. I was wrong in cheating the game that she is the bigger misplaced ever knowing that I cheat her heart. She wont understand that only Yoville that I used to cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
KHTO2010